- Our Mission
Farm Credit supports rural communities and agriculture with reliable, consistent credit and financial services, today and tomorrow. Learn more about who we are and the important mission we fulfill every day.
- How We're Structured
Farm Credit is a nationwide network of 73 customer-owned financial institutions that provides loans and related financial services to U.S. farmers and ranchers, farmer-owned cooperatives and other agribusinesses, rural homebuyers and rural infrastructure providers. Learn more about our cooperative structure, unique funding model and oversight.
- Our History
Farm Credit has been serving rural communities and agriculture for more than 100 years. Learn more about our rich history by exploring an interactive timeline and digging into our archives.
- One Mission. Many Voices.
Hear about the fulfillment of our important mission - and the the impact this has across the country - from the voices of our customer-owners, directors and employees.
- Farm Credit Resources
To quickly get the facts on Farm Credit, check out the following resources:
- Farm Credit 101 - A one-page overview of Farm Credit
- Farm Credit Builds Financial Strength to Support Rural Communities and Agriculture
- Portfolio Diversification Helps Farm Credit Support America's Farmers and Ranchers in Challenging Economic Cycles
- Farm Credit's Commitment to Young, Beginning and Small Farmers