Agribusiness Credit Officer or Agribusiness Senior Credit Officer
Agribusiness Credit Officer or Agribusiness Senior Credit Officer - Flexible Location
AVP Credit Officer Team Lead
January 24, 2023
January 29, 2023
Fargo, ND preferred, but willing to consider other locations for the right candidate.
- Provide input and assist as a resource in the analysis, structuring, and pricing of large commercial agribusiness credits. Analysis includes historic year-end trends, pro-forma analysis of specific transactions, and detailed projection and business plan modeling.
- Approve and price loans within delegated authority, recommend action upon requests above delegated authorities, and assure that all credit decisions fall within delegated authorities.
- Must be able to identify trends, risks, and appropriate mitigators.
- Be a key resource in the following areas: identify market potential, develop and implement marketing and business development plans, solicit and obtain sound commercial loan credits for direct loans, participations, syndications, leases, referrals and financial services.
- Assist in maintain ongoing relationship with customers and adequately complete the intensive servicing and monitoring of each credit. Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and regulations including portfolio and eligibility restrictions and legal file documentation. Monitor loans for compliance to loan covenants.
- As a member of the AgCountry team, perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with AgCountry policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Represent the values, purpose, and mission of AgCountry to employees, customers, the public, and other target audiences.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, accounting or related field and/or experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- Sound communication, negotiating, problem solving, and administrative skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of analysis software tools, excel modeling, word processing, assigned industries, and loan and legal documentation.