Summer internship that will begin on May 13, 2019
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agriculture lender with over $30 billion in assets, has an exciting opportunity available for an Application Development Intern. The position will be located in Columbia, SC. The internship experience at the Bank is designed to partner with students by creating a stimulating learning experience through working on real projects that impact the business. If you’re interested in gaining work experience in your field of study while working with a seasoned group of development professionals, then apply today!
We are looking for inquisitive students who are eager to learn, intellectually curious, and willing to work on interesting projects. As an Application Development Intern, you will work as a part of a development team to provide cutting edge applications and solutions to our customers, partners and stakeholders. You will collaborate with various engineering teams to gain valuable experience in areas such as development, systems and networking. You will also enjoy all the benefits and challenges of the AgFirst Summer internship program.
- Enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree program pursuing a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar program
- Foundation knowledge in modern computer architecture, data structures, algorithms
- Agile, hardworking and reliable
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Experience with programming