Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace. That is why we seek highly motivated, positive-thinking people who foster honesty and integrity – the core values that guide how we work and treat others.
Farm Credit Services of America is looking for an Application Security Engineer to join our Security team. As an Application Security Engineer, you will serve as a member of a collaborative team to partner with technology teams, respective engineers, and business units to develop and promote secure software development practices. The Application Security Engineer will identify common areas of risk related to secure development practices and engineer solutions, strategies and processes to mitigate the risk across the entire application life cycle.
- Work with security team, developers and technology engineers to implement and evolve security guidance and practices as it relates to the development of web-based applications and services on leading platforms.
- Encourage Secure Development Lifecycle practices and tooling to measure and assist with compliance to the established security guidance.
- Develop and maintain varying levels of security testing and review processes applicable to software development practices, technology footprint and various risk factors.
- Identifyand/or provide secure software development training opportunities to applications development team members.
- Provide support and validation of secure development practices as part of a continuous integration (CI/CD) and SDLC processes.
- Collaborate with the application security team to measure, develop and advance the enterprise software security maturity model.
- Identify and evaluate products and tools that can enhance the maturity of application security.
- Leadefforts with the application security team to assess, engineer and support secure code frameworks that can be shared across teams to implement common security practices such as encryption, authentication and authorization.
- Bachelor'sdegree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experiencein software development/engineering in an agile environment
- Understanding of web application development, cryptography, OAuth/OpenID Connect, privacy and securing PII
- Certification Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) or similar certifications
- Experience in other areas of Enterprise Security such as; network/system, topographies, commercialapplications, identify, cloud integration, vulnerability management, frameworks