In this role, you will act as the liaison between infrastructure areas and application teams. The Application Administrator provides application and infrastructure oversight for all applications, including managing cross functional release coordination to mitigate risk and focuses on implementation of changes into various application environments. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to application testing and process development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field
- 2 – 4 years of related experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Application administration experience with common financial industry products e.g. Infor CloudSuite, QRM, FISERV DNA
- Knowledge of business application and administration best practices
- Effective communication skills to clearly and concisely convey technical information to customers and to share ideas, solutions and feedback with team
- Effective interpersonal, analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to apply a methodical and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks to meet established deadlines
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationships with business clients, operations, security, and vendors
- Demonstrates initiative to remain technically relevant in order to support applications
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to avoid interruptions of service or delays in recovery
- Strong focus on customer service and goes the extra mile to ensure a positive customer experience
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work tasks to meet the expectations of SunStream
- Ability to learn quickly and apply learnings to multiple scenarios and situations
- Ability to works independently and apply critical thinking skills in order to complete routine to moderately complex issues
- Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of SunStream and client systems and data
SunStream will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by clicking on the following link:
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact us through the following methods: Phone: 651-282-8647 or Mail: SunStream, Attn: Talent Recruiting, 30 E 7th Street, Suite 1600, St. Paul, MN 55101.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
SunStream Business Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/W/D/V) dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.