GreenStone Farm Credit Services is over an $10 billion financial services institution with over 500 employees in 36 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
We are looking for an Appraisal Intern in our East Lansing, MI headquarters. The Internship will run from May 10th, 2021 to August 27th, 2021. Some travel will be required.
- Assist with completion of real & personal property appraisals and/or valuations
- Assist with on-site inspection of real & personal property collateral
- Assist with collection and analysis of comparable real & personal property sales data
- Completion of personal property value studies (including livestock, equipment, crops, etc.) to be used for collateral valuation guidance.
- Completion of real property value studies including Benchmark Validity testing, Moderately Priced Housing, SEV comparison study, Range of Value Study, etc.
- Assist staff in providing customer service that exceeds customer expectations
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Sophomore Status or above.
- 3.00 GPA is required.
- Interest or experience working in the agricultural sector.