Farm Credit Services of America is looking to hire an Appraisal Manger. The Appraisal Manager will be responsible for the hiring, review, and processing of external fee appraisals, appraisal quality and due diligence, and functional and technical training and learning for the Appraisal team. The ideal candidate would have extensive agricultural appraisal experience and hold their General Certified Appraiser credentials.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Lead the hiring, review, and processing of external fee appraisals for all Farm Credit Services of America/Frontier lending teams.
- Complete appraisal reviews and process external appraisals completed for third parties to be used by FCSAmericaand Frontier Farm Credit. This includes appraisals for other qualified lenders and FSA.
- Lead various due diligence functions for the Appraisal Team.
- Lead the benchmark farm value process and reporting, and the real estate sales data analysis and reporting functions.
- Serve as the Appraisal Team resource for Appraisal functional training and learning needs.
- Provide technical appraisal knowledge for the Appraisal Team. Collaborate with appraisal leaders and teams to conduct needs assessments and effectively identify learning and development needs related to appraisal technical training including consistent appraisal practices and data management.
- Build relationships and collaborate with Farm Credit Services of America/Frontier teams including Appraisal, Regional Lending, Consumer Lending, Agribusiness Capital, and Credit.
- 4 year/ Bachelor's Degree in related field
- General Certified Appraiser Credential
- 5+ years Agricultural appraisal experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience