Looking for a Summer Internship?
Apply for the chance to experience AGRICULTURAL APPRAISAL with Yosemite Farm Credit.
This successful program offers the opportunity for college students to gain valuable on-the-job training for the farm real estate appraisal process:
- Exposure to appraisal practices and techniques
- Assist licensed appraisers in the completion of appraisals
- Learn the appraisal process as it relates to agricultural lending
- Exposure to diverse agriculture in the San Joaquin Valley
- Conduct field inspections for appraisals
2+ years college experience preferred.
12-week paid program located within branch offices: Modesto or Turlock!
Please send cover letter, resume and transcripts to:
Yosemite Farm Credit, ACA
Cinthia Avila, HR Generalist
PO Box 3278
Turlock, CA 95381
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes will be accepted through February 23, 2020.
For more information, please contact Jerry Furtado at email@example.com.
Visit us at yosemitefarmcredit.com.