AgChoice is recruiting for a full time appraiser to service our Butler and Meadville offices. It is preferred that this candidate be certified general, but are willing to accept a licensed/certified residential appraiser who can meet the requirements for general and is willing to work towards a general certification.
State Certified General Appraiser
- Independently completing appraisals on all types of commercial farms and specialized properties such as feed mills, sawmills, greenhouses and other types of specialized agricultural business properties.
- Complete reviews of outside appraisals.
- Strong analysis, judgment and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong customer service skills to support the lending function in our Butler, Meadville and with limited support of New Stanton offices.
- Farm background with related practical experience, is preferred. .
- Applicant must demonstrate a strong work ethic and work well both independently and in a team environment to achieve team goals.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with internal/external customers, prospects, and visitors to the retail office by providing a consistent quality level of service, which is timely, thorough and responsive to customers and exceeds their expectations.
- Education Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, finance, accounting, business, economics or related field.
- Certified General Appraiser certification is preferred.
- Will consider a residential certification with the understanding the candidate can earn general certification or will hire a trainee and will assist the candidate with the certification requirements.
- Successful candidate will need to reside between Grove City and Butler, PA. or be willing to relocate.
Great earnings potential!
Excellent benefit package including:
Competitive base salary plus incentive
Significant matched 401K
Company car provided
An EOE including veterans and individuals with disabilities.