Assistant Vice President/Vice President, Corporate Lending Executive, full-time position located in the Administrative South Office, Turlock, CA.
ABOUT YOSEMITE FARM CREDIT:
As a farmer-owned co-op with over 100-year history serving the agriculture community in Stanislaus, Merced, Tuolumne and Mariposa counties, Yosemite Farm Credit has a commitment to our region’s agriculture. The Association currently provides lending services to approximately 5,000 customers with loan volume over $3 billion. Major commodities financed include dairy and almonds, in addition to irrigated field crops, cattle, wine grapes and walnuts. Yosemite Farm Credit’s culture of collaboration and team values provides a great atmosphere that allows individuals to contribute to its Vision - Helping Our Members Prosper!
Depending on experience.
Yosemite Farm Credit offers a competitive benefit package that includes, but is not limited to, outstanding vacation/sick time accrual, health, dental, and vision plans, tuition reimbursement, 401k fixed AND company match, corporate fitness program, performance related compensation, volunteer time off and paid holidays.
The Corporate Lending Executive is responsible for managing an existing portfolio, reviewing and recommending appropriate loan actions, while also monitoring distressed loan accounts within the Special Assets Department. Additionally, this person will also be able to facilitate credit recommendations with other Lending Executives as well as analyze and approve loans under delegated authority and/or as part of Loan Committee.
- BA/BS degree in agribusiness, business administration, or equivalent.
- At least seven years of management level banking or related agricultural lending experience and a strong understanding of accrual accounting.
- Dairy underwriting knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated credit and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of agricultural lending principles and practices, and FCS operating policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and persuasive skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Computer experience with proficiency in Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Applications will be accepted through February 7, 2021.
To be considered for this position, send cover letter and personal resume to Human Resources, Yosemite Farm Credit, ACA, P.O. Box 3278, Turlock, CA, 95381 or email@example.com. Please mark all correspondence “CONFIDENTIAL.” If you have any questions or need additional information, please call Jim Van Tassel (209) 667-2366.
Issue Date: 1/8/2021