Associate Credit Analyst - Capital Markets
Looking for more than the traditional commercial banking experience?
Our Analysts underwrite commercial loan investment opportunities for a wide range of industry sectors, including syndicated capital markets transactions that reach billion-dollar levels. Access to training, both through our Leadership Academy as well as through renowned vendors throughout the Country, is unmatched in the banking industry.
AgFirst is a purpose driven bank seeking an experienced Credit Analyst with strong desire to grow their career through dynamic work and diverse challenges. Grade and salary will commensurate with experience.
- Analysis of commercial loan investment opportunities for middle market and capital markets transactions
- Preparing and presenting credit memos to approval committees
- Assisting in placement of loans during the syndication process – providing information to potential participants, addressing questions,
- Analysis of assigned industry sectors
- Other Responsibilities:
- Attending lender meetings and interacts with bank groups as well as clients
- Minimum of 4-year college degree with emphasis in finance/accounting/business
- Minimum of 1-3 years job experience in commercial or Capital Markets credit analysis preferred
- Thorough understanding of GAAP accounting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective group presentation skills
- Work collaboratively with Capital Markets Officers, Relationship Managers, and other Bank employees in a team environment to achieve AgFirst goals
- Proficiency is use of Microsoft Office and Moody’s Credit Lens or comparable financial statement spreading tools
- Competitive Pay
- Work/life balance
- Commitment to training for both technical and soft skills development
- Comprehensive benefits
- Company Matched 401K
- Employee fitness discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Who We Are
AgFirst is the largest financial institution headquartered in South Carolina with over $40 Billion in assets and is part of the Farm Credit System that manages nearly $330 Billion in assets.
If you are looking for a rewarding and inspiring career with one of the nation’s strongest and most respected financial institutions – one that serves vital American industries like food, water, energy and communications – then AgFirst may be a great fit for you.