October 8, 2019
October 23, 2019
- Assist in developing a budgeting and reporting platform at department and branch level.
- Manage department and branch level reporting, budget to actual analysis, identify trends, and significant variances.
- Assist with the business planning and forecasting at company/department/branch level, which involves developing and maintaining planning tools and systems, updating quarterly forecasts, and identifying areas where targeted projections are not being met. Assist in gathering data for annual budgets, quarterly reforecasts, and monthly reporting.
- Prepare various monthly reports for distribution to management and the board.
- Assist with the review of the quarterly shareholder report and the quarterly call report.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a process to manage shareholder reporting and call reporting.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reporting for AgCountry CFG.
- Manage the allocation process for the internal structure of departments and branches.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a framework for granular profitability reporting by loan officer and products.
- Support for CECL using Moody’s Impairment Studio.
- Prepare reports, graphs, charts, and written financial summaries for peer comparisons, branch level review and comparison, and other analytical and financial trend analysis. Aid in preparation, analysis, and communication of financial profitability and accounting reported to management.
- Complete ad-hoc analysis for the CFO and VP Controller.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and/or equivalent related experience.
- Strong detail, analytical and organizational skills; ability to understand complex inter and intra-company accounting relationships.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills; customer service skills and effective team and team building skills.
- Ability to work proficiently within deadlines and thrive on working in a fast paced environment; experience managing multiple priorities within a high-energy, collaborative, fast moving environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of GAAP accounting.
- CPA Certification