As a key member of the Internal Audit team, you will be part of AgriBank’s mission to support the people who feed the world. As an Auditor, you will provide independent, risk-based, objective assurance and consulting services through audits of internal AgriBank operations in order to enhance and protect organizational value and improve the organization's operations.
This is a great opportunity! Are you ready for a rewarding career where you can make an impact? Join us today!
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct client interviews to identify and evaluate risk in operations areas and provide recommendations in the development of the annual audit plan
- Recommend audit scope and use, create, modify and recommend an audit work program for approval
- Plan and execute audits to evaluate risks and control needs; maintain audit documentation; gather and analyze data and draw logical conclusions
- Communicate audit results to management, including recommendations to improve risk management practices
- Participate in an annual fraud risk assessment of AgriBank functions
- Assist department management in gathering information for reporting to the AgriBank Audit Committee of the Board.
Minimum Qualifications and Required Knowledge and Skills
The level of the job will be determined based on the candidate’s relevant work experience and skills, in which job functions and level of responsibility could vary.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance or related field
- 3 years of related experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
- Working knowledge of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) International Professional Practices Framework
- Skill at interpreting and applying accounting (GAAP) and auditing principles
- Knowledge of Internal Control Models and Control Analysis Techniques
- Skill in gathering, compiling and organizing information
- Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisor and clients and to write audit reports
- Skill in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Skill in using ACL audit analysis tool
- Skill in using audit management software Pentana Audit (MKinsight)
- Skill in analyzing information to formulate logical and objective conclusions
- Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of AgriBank’s systems and data
AgriBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by clicking on the following link:
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact us through the following methods: Phone: 651-282-8647 or Mail: AgriBank, Attn: Talent Recruiting, 30 E 7th Street, Suite 1600, St. Paul, MN 55101.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
AgriBank FCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/W/D/V) dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.