Position open to the following locations in Virginia: Abingdon, Bedford, Chatham, Gate City, Halifax, Lexington, Roanoke, Rocky Mount, and Wytheville
Leads a team of branch assigned Customer Support Representatives “CSR” that serve day to day branch operation needs, which includes a focus on being our first point of contact for current and potential members. Assists a cross function team of management staff in defining, designing and delivering processes and workflows that maximize the customer experience while also minimizing ICFR, Compliance and other operational/regulatory risks. Regularly evaluates and recommends strategies on staffing to assure timely and efficient product delivery and servicing to our members. Assures the branch operations staff members remain knowledgeable on all policies and legal requirements. Gives input into policies, which assures that we are a sound and compliant Association. Assures that each branch is properly staffed and covered for all day-to-day operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- Five or more years of lending/banking/operations/accounting experience with comprehensive knowledge of the Farm Credit system, association policies and procedures and general operations.
- Two or more years of leadership experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of computer software applications, credit and accounting policies and processing procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and sound judgment.
- Ability to travel as needed; which may be extensively to ensure adequate officer coverage within assigned branch area(s).
- Ability to work extended work hours, which may include evenings and weekends as needed to meet production demands, with little to no advance notice.