GreenStone Farm Credit Services is over an $10 billion financial services institution with over 500 employees in 36 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst Intern in our East Lansing, MI headquarters. The Internship will run from approximately May 10th, 2021 until August 27th, 2021. Some travel will be required.
- Provide ongoing reports by generating and providing analysis
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Develop and implement data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Math, Statistics, Computer Science or related fields
- Sophomore Status or above.
- 3.00 GPA is required.
- Interest or experience working in the agricultural sector.