High Plains Farm Credit, ACA
The Farm Credit System is a unique entity, a network of nationally connected, locally owned financial cooperatives. Since 1916, Farm Credit has been devoted to agricultural financing and is the largest single provider of agricultural credit in the United States. High Plains Farm Credit is a member of the Farm Credit System and services $1.5 billion of loans. High Plains Farm Credit’s vision is to be the preferred source of agricultural financing.
High Plains Farm Credit is currently recruiting a Capital Markets Accounting Specialist to complete daily teller and online banking functions for participation and syndication loans. The Capital Markets Accounting Specialist will update the database to reflect loan activity, prepare and review transaction reports, and communicate participation loan status to participation partners.
- Handles daily participation transaction postings.
- Updates database based on participation activity.
- Communicates participation activity to participation partners.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of related office experience performing similar functions.
- Strong analysis, problem solving communication, and computer skills.
- Knowledge and experience with basic accounting skills.
- Farm background with related practical experience preferred.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Jobs@HighPlainsFarmCredit.com.