As a key member of the Treasury team, you will be a part of AgriBank’s mission to support the people who feed the world. The Capital Markets and Liquidity Portfolio Analyst contributes to and enhances AgriBank’s portfolio management capabilities and includes analysis of market opportunities, liquidity, investment portfolios, and balance sheet risks, positions, and performance. Analysis will be primarily within the investment and related debt positions for AgriBank’s $20 billion investment portfolio, but also contributing to the overall bank risks, positions and performance conversation relative to capital market and liquidity strategies. This role will produce analysis in support of liquidity, structured finance / derivative portfolios, as well as investment portfolio / transaction (and related debt) to understand risk and performance in order to support the liquidity and investment strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, engineering or a related quantitative field
- 3 – 5 years of related experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting processes and procedures
- Basic experience in analyzing cash flows
- Basic knowledge of FCA regulations and bank policy
- Intermediate knowledge of fixed income markets and investments
- Intermediate knowledge of cash & securities settlement operations and systems
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Bloomberg software
AgriBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact us through the following methods: Phone: 651-282-8647 or Mail: AgriBank, Attn: Talent Recruiting, 30 E 7th Street, Suite 1600, St. Paul, MN 55101.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
AgriBank FCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/W/D/V) dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.