Position/Title: Cash Management Specialist I
Date: November 21, 2018
Location: Early, TX
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications (Salary range starts at $30k)
Central Texas Farm Credit, ACA is a financial institution that provides loans for agriculture, agribusiness, as well as farm and ranch real estate. The institution is headquartered in Early and has seven branch offices located in Brady, Early, Coleman, Comanche, Haskell, San Angelo, and San Saba which service 20 counties in central Texas. We have been part of the Farm Credit System, the national source of financing for agriculture and rural America, for more than 100 years and have total assets in excess of $500 million.
Job Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for movement of funds between customers, vendors and the Association as needed. May handle funding of large, complex loans. Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject matter. Performs work under direct supervision.
- Facilitates movement of funds between the Association and its customers via wire transfer, ACH and check.
- Applies customer payments in the loan accounting system per instructions from branch staff.
- Processes employee expense reports in the expense accounting system and ensures timely payment.
- Processes Association invoices using the accounts payable system and ensures timely payment.
Summary of Desired/Required Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma plus at least (1) one year or more of professional experience.
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial systems.
- General knowledge of accounting/finance principles.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and wish to be considered for this position, please forward a current resume along with salary history to:
Central Texas Farm Credit, ACA
Early, Texas 76803
ATTENTION – Keith Prater, Chief Financial Officer
Fax No. (325) 646-1954
This position is currently open and will close upon filling.
At the sole discretion of Central Texas Farm Credit, individuals with less than minimum experience requirements may be considered with the position adjusted to a commensurate title.