Seeking a Centralized Operations Servicing Specialist to join our team in Greeley, CO!
Who is American AgCredit?
Our mission is simple… Be the best lender to Agriculture. In order to deliver on that statement, we have the best people working for us. Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, with offices throughout California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada and Oklahoma, we have been serving all segments of the agricultural business for over 100 years!
Benefits offered by American AgCredit:
- Commitment to agriculture and our communities we serve
- Family friendly work environment
- Investment in employee growth, development and training
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Outstanding 401k – up to 9% matching!
- Generous Vacation Leave (starting at 15 days)15 Paid Sick Days11 Paid Holidays
- Competitive Incentive Compensation Plan
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee fitness and wellness benefits.
- Free Soda, Coffee and Snacks!
The Centralized Operations Servicing Specialist is generally responsible for providing outstanding customer service and specialized technical assistance through Centralized Operations at multiple locations across the Association, as it pertains to loan processing, loan servicing, loan documentation, receipt and management of collateral documents as well as the releasing of collateral documents as needed for partial releases, substitution of collateral and paid outs, and other Centralized Operational functions as deemed appropriate.
1. Participates in Centralized Operations’ workflow and processes which include, but are not limited to:
a. Establish and maintain borrower loan documents, both electronic and hard copy.
b. Recognize discrepancies and non-compliance with policies and procedures.
c. Maintain the Centralized Vault, which includes filing, organizing boxes, and conducting lengthy inventories of all files.
d. Work with all other departments to obtain clarification/supporting documents/etc.
e. Assists with reporting and auditing.
f. Processing of full payoffs including partial/full payoffs and releasing of collateral.
g. Monitoring and processing of Mortgage Lien Certifications.
h. Monitoring of covenants and reporting related to UCC filings and continuations, insurance, property tax, branding requirements, and state grazing requirements.
i. Following the operational Prospect to Payoff process and workflow.
2. Works with all departments across the Association to promote teamwork and customer experience.
3. Works to enhance loan operations and loan documentation processes through continuous improvement and automation initiatives to ensure accurate data, efficient processing methods, and timely reporting.
4. Works with the AVP – Centralized Operations Supervisor to respond independently to requests for information and assistance. Works to develop, evaluate and/or select operating procedures. Reviews and assists VP – Centralized Operations in establishing Centralized Operations policies and procedures.
5. Performs other functions assigned
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma, plus at least two years of post-high school education or equivalent.
2. At least five years experience performing technical or administrative duties in a related field.
3. Demonstrated ability to generate highly accurate work and make independent decisions.
4. Knowledge of lending operations, documentation, accounting and office administration.
5. Must be proficient in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines. Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
6. Exceptional persuasive and interpersonal skills.
7. Experience using Microsoft Office Suite including, Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to use software and information technology to collect, organize, retrieve, maintain and disseminate information. Ability to use technology in new or complex situations.
All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas for applicants.
Must have the ability to perform basic office tasks and work in a typical office setting. Employee will be sitting for extended periods of time and accomplishing work at a desk and work at a computer for an extended period of time. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to adequately convey ideas and work well with a team. Ability to talk and hear, sit and use their hands and fingers, and reach in all directions is essential in performance of the job. Some lifting and moving of items up to 25 pounds required. Work during established business hours and may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.