Who We Are
AgriBank is part of the customer-owned, nationwide Farm Credit System. Under Farm Credit's cooperative structure, AgriBank is primarily owned by 14 local Farm Credit Associations, which provide financial products and services to rural communities and agriculture. AgriBank expertly and reliably obtains funds and provides funding and financial solutions to those Associations. The AgriBank District covers a 15-state area stretching from Wyoming to Ohio and Minnesota to Arkansas. We are 200 dedicated professionals leveraging our tremendous assets into supporting the people who feed the world.
How We Serve
AgriBank’s mission is to expertly and reliably obtain funds and prudently provide funding and financial solutions primarily to the 14 Farm Credit Associations in the AgriBank District. Prudent lending standards and unwavering attention to risk management have resulted in a strong balance sheet. This balance sheet facilitates ongoing access to the financial markets, offering funding in the form of loan products with a wide variety of maturities, repricing and repayment options to District Associations. District Associations share in the positive benefits of a strong funding Bank through consistent access to capital, a broad array of financial products they use to serve their customers and an appropriate return on their investment through patronage distributions. We do all of this important work by listening, seeking feedback and delivering collaborative, innovative solutions. We foster a culture where diverse ideas are not only accepted, but expected. Delivery of quality products and financial services is our top priority.
What We Offer For Our Employees
As part of our commitment to attract and retain the best talent, we offer competitive salary and benefits, including a generous 401(k) plan and time-off plans. We support our employees’ development by offering education assistance, conferences, seminars, development training and other programs. We offer a flexible and supportive environment that leads to healthy work-life balance. AgriBank and our employees care about the community--we offer employee matching to partner organizations and paid time off to spend volunteering at a nonprofit organization. The combination of our total rewards and benefits, flexible and supportive workplace, and mission-driven culture make AgriBank the place to grow your career.
Join the dedicated professionals at AgriBank, and put your skills to work ensuring farmers and rural communities have the innovative financial solutions they need to feed our neighbors and the world.
As a key resource to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), you will be part of AgriBank’s mission to support the people who feed the world. As the CEO’s Executive Assistant, you provide high-level confidential executive support. These duties include, but are not limited to, managing communication addressed to the CEO from internal and external constituents and taking appropriate action, coordinating travel schedules and arrangements, completing expense reports, and organizing resources and documents for meetings. Additionally, you will support and work with AgriBank’s Board of Directors by communicating important information in a timely manner, posting information on the Board’s secure online management tool, and responding to questions and requests appropriately. Lastly, you will plan and coordinate meetings for the Board, Executive Leadership Team, and others. This will include preparing agendas, compiling materials, and securing meeting spaces and arrangements.
- Associate’s degree in administrative assistance, office management or a related field
- 10 years of related experience, including experience providing support to senior management
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Expert knowledge of administrative support techniques and practices
- Expert knowledge of office administration processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of the Farm Credit System structure and environment
- Expert customer service skills, including the ability to communicate complicated information, deliver bad news effectively, and exceed customer expectations
- Skill in recognizing and maintaining confidential information
- Skill in establishing and maintaining relationships with a variety of internal and external organizations and individuals to advance the organization's interests and increase personal efficacy
- Skill in organizing and coordinating schedules to ensure efficient and effective use of time
- Skill in scheduling and arranging accommodations for meetings
- Skill in performing a variety of duties under the stress of frequent interruptions or distractions
- Skill in prioritizing assignments to complete work in a timely manner
- Skill in filing, organizing and updating records
- Skill in verbal and written communications, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisors and board members
- Skill in utilizing time in an efficient and effective manner
- Skill in coordinating and tracking tasks assigned to several internal or external resources
- Skill in focusing and concentrating on details
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with senior leaders and Board members
- Skill in applying processes and procedures to factual data to come to make a logical decision
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the Bank’s systems and data
- Ability to travel between 5 - 10% of the time
This is a great opportunity! Are you ready for a rewarding career where you can make an impact? Join us today!
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by clicking on the following link:
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact us through the following methods: Phone: 651-282-8647 or Mail: AgriBank, Attn: Talent Recruiting, 30 E 7th Street, Suite 1600, St. Paul, MN 55101.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
AgriBank FCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/W/D/V) dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.