July 8, 2019
- Conduct quality real estate appraisals responsively to support client appraisal needs as regulated by state law and in compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Collect real estate sales information to support appraisal and asset valuation.
- Complete complex appraisals of specialized agricultural properties without supervision and in compliance with FCA regulations and USPAP.
- Prepare real estate value studies to support benchmark values; maintain benchmark information.
- Support outside fee appraisal service that meets state and industry standards.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
- Certified General Appraiser license.
- Minimum of three years professional appraisal experience and skill in land, building and fixture valuation, using the three approaches to value.
- Membership in a nationally recognized professional appraiser's organization that is a member of the Appraisal Foundation.
- Annual completion of continuing education credits as required in appraisal subjects which carry recertification credit with one of the appraisal organization members of the Appraisal Foundation.