This position serves as a technical contact in matter related to computer hardware, software, and operations. The position is responsible for installation, maintenance, security and administration of computer systesm, networks and applications in collaboration with other technology teams. Additionally, this position installs and supports software and provides support and training to Business Technology team members.
- Proactively maintains and upgrade system infrastructure, servers and other business technology systems and software.
- Implements technology solutions to enhance systems availability, security, and provides enhancements to operations.
- Be available to perform system maintenance during scheduled maintenance windows. Implement approved RFC’s (Request for Change) and collaborate with other BT team members on deployment activities with the objective of reducing downtime, increasing performance, and optimizing business functions.
- Works with project teams, support team members, and other departments to make project decisions and execute change control plans
- Provides on-call support and alert response in a rotation schedule; resolves critical system outages and issues timely.
- Determines best course of action to resolve outages and works with vendors as required
- Partners with the Enterprise Security Group to proactively secure business technology assets and responds to security incidents
- Participates in security risk assessments and consultant activities for maintaining systems and documenting policies to protect data from unauthorized users.
- Recommends systems and software to protect, monitor, report and resolve security violations.
- Evaluates infrastructure for hardware, software, and physical security risks and recommend solutions to minimize vulnerabilities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 3+ years of direct experience with multi-platform enterprise environments.
- Experience with Citrix environment strongly perferred
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), VMware Certified Professional (VCP), Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) preferred
- Knowledge in Microsoft Server Technologies (including SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL Server, Exchange, SCCM and Windows Server Operating Systems).
- Knowledge with system hardware architectures such as Storage Area Networks, Hyperconverged Infrastructure Unified Computing environments.
- Knowledge with scripting languages such as Powershell, Ruby, Python as well as a familiarity with infrastructure automation platforms such as System Center Orchestrator.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN Technologies as well as Unified Communications systems.
- Strong organizational, decision making, and written/verbal communication skills. Presentation skills for one-on-one and/or group presentations.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to translate highly technical information into nontechnical terms.
- Understanding of the leading cloud infrastructure platforms such as MS Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services.
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation of complex systems.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
On July 1, 2017 AgStar Financial Services, Badgerland Financial and 1st Farm Credit Services joined together as Compeer Financial, strengthening our commitment to the agricultural community.
Compeer Financial, headquartered in Sun Prairie, WI, exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America like never before. If you are interested in empowering those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities, we invite you to learn more about our organization. We are looking for innovative, dynamic and collaborative team members to join our team.
We offer great benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Training and development programs
- Qualified candidates please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers.
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.