This position supports effective delivery of credit and financial products and services related to current and prospective Compeer Financial clients. This individual must present a professional image to the client and provide service which exceeds client expectations. In addition, this individual works very closely with other team members to service all aspects of client relationships and provides general office support to the office, as needed.
- Client Service – Works closely with internal and external clients to gather, exchange and verify financial information, as well as provide answers to questions.
- Loan Processing – gathers the appropriate financial information from the client, inputs the information for loan processing, distributes loan documents to appropriate systems and team members and disburses the funds.
- Loan Servicing – enters payments received and disburses funds to client, as instructed. Performs daily batching and balancing. Also administers daily deposit, as well as ACH and wire transfers. Actively cross-sells related services to current and prospective clients; and assists internal and external clients with correcting billing errors, transactions and loan servicing requests.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High school diploma required.
- Some post high school education in accounting, business administration or related field desired.
- 2 to 4 years related work experience required.
- Background in agriculture preferred.
- Experience providing face-to-face service to internal and external clients required.
- Loan processing and credit experience.
- Very good accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Requires good interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Good computer skills including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and client databases required.
On July 1, 2017 AgStar Financial Services, Badgerland Financial and 1st Farm Credit Services joined together as Compeer Financial, strengthening our commitment to the agricultural community.
Compeer Financial, headquartered in Sun Prairie, WI, exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America like never before. If you are interested in empowering those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities, we invite you to learn more about our organization. We are looking for innovative, dynamic and collaborative team members to join our team.
We offer great benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Training and development programs
- Qualified candidates please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers.
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.