Are you a tech-savvy problem solver with a passion for customer service? Are you excited about the prospect of working with cutting-edge hardware and software? If so, we have an exceptional opportunity for you! GreenStone Farm Credit Services is seeking two driven students to be an integral part of our mission to provide top-notch IT customer service and support as Client Support Interns. In this role, you will have the chance to work hands-on with various hardware and software solutions while actively contributing to customer satisfaction and IT efficiency.
This is a paid internship with an hourly rate of $19/hour.
Duration: May 2024- August 2024
Hours: Enjoy a consistent schedule of 8am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday, providing you with a stable work-life balance.
Location: Based in our East Lansing, MI office, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to the local community while being an integral part of our organization.
What You'll Gain by becoming at GreenStone Intern:
- Hands-on experience in the agricultural finance industry.
- Networking opportunities with professionals in the field.
- The chance to work on meaningful projects that make a difference in rural communities.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals.
- A dynamic and supportive work environment.
Get to know GreenStone
Our $13 billion portfolio of customers, ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses, provides our employees with a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country.
Key Responsibilities of a Client Support Intern:
- Hardware Maintenance: Repair, test, image, and clean laptops, monitors, printers, and other related hardware to ensure optimal functionality.
- Software Expertise: Install and troubleshoot software and computer peripherals to address end-user needs and concerns.
- Customer Relationship Building: Establish, maintain, and continually improve customer relationships and satisfaction regarding IT customer service and support.
- Ticketing System Utilization: Utilize a ticketing system to prioritize and address end-user issues promptly, ensuring efficient resolution.
- Knowledge Base Contribution: Actively use and contribute to a departmental knowledge base to streamline ticket resolution and support colleagues.
- End-User Training: Instruct end users in the operation and maintenance of systems, empowering them to maximize productivity.
- Additional Projects: Collaborate on any ongoing projects with the team to enhance our IT services and support.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in an IT related field.
- Sophomore status or above in your academic program.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 is required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
Don't miss the chance to kickstart your career with an internship with GreenStone Farm Credit Services. Apply today and be a part of our mission to support agriculture and rural communities!
GreenStone Farm Credit Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity regulations. We conduct all personnel decisions and processes relating to our employees and job applicants in an environment free of discrimination and harassment.