AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $40 billion company into the future. Do you share our passion for making an impact on the world? You may be a great fit for our AgFirst family.
AgFirst is seeking a Client Technologies Technician II this position will demand deep knowledge and expertise and to do it successfully depends on understanding detailed information. The focus of this job centers around producing timely results that are high quality and accurate. Benefiting from an analytical, inquiring, and critical mind, this job requires imagination and strong problem-solving skills, but with a strong technical orient ation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to tickets related to client technologies as assigned by Customer Support. Provide prompt and courteous service on assigned calls
- Perform task associated with the administration maintenance of tools such as SCCM, BitLocker, and other desktop related services
- Ensure these images are updated on a regular basis and provided to third party vendors for association and bank consumption
- Create and maintain desktop images for all bank standard systems
- Provide technical and administrative support of mobile smart phones being used to provide remote access to email and calendaring
- Education and/or experience equivalent to an Associate Degree in systems administration
- 3+ years of desktop support or systems administration
- Advanced working knowledge of desktop encryption methods to include BitLocker administration
- A+ certification or equivalent experience with desktop hardware preferred