Do you have the passion to provide expert guidance to our members?
Do you want to create an outstanding experience?
Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
We are excited for you to apply to our Collateral Analyst position. This position will be offered in Alma, Mt. Pleasant or St. Johns, MI. This position is an integral part of our team that completes valuations of loan collateral as well as assisting licensed appraisers in completing appraisals for our customers. This incumbent will be responsible for, but not limited to duties such as analysis of sales data, viewing properties, researching, and writing reports.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic, values and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
Our $11 billion portfolio of customers, ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses, provides our employees with a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly-respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country.
This position requires...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is required
- 1+ years of rural appraisal/valuation experience preferred. Agriculture background preferred.
- 50% or more travel time, may include overnight.
- Knowledge of current agricultural production technologies and trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills required.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- Student debt repayment program
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter