Compeer Financial is seeking collaborative, innovative and dynamic professionals to be a part of our Top Workplace culture!
Tell me more about this opportunity.
This position provides high quality client service in Compeer’s centralized contact center, Compass.
- Answers incoming calls and verifies client based on security questions.
- Responds to client faxes and email inquiries.
- At the client’s request, performs a variety of transactions including transferring client funds via ACH, wires, checks and internal loan transfers; processing payoff requests and loan debt verifications and registering individuals for client events.
- Provides online banking assistance to clients including enrollment, password resets and answering navigational questions. Escalates unresolved issues to the online banking team for resolution and follow-up.
- Addresses a variety of client questions including address changes, patronage information, eSign documents.
- Actively cross-sells related services, when appropriate.
- Assists clients in account maintenance corrections. Interacts with Finance to correct transactions, check on updated billings, wire inquiries and transaction history inquiries.
- Transfers incoming calls to the appropriate team member.
- Refers client to another Compeer team member for additional follow-up on specific issues and concerns.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 0-5 years of client service experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- General knowledge of basic accounting principles and procedures.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Mathematical and problem solving skills.
- Typing skills.
- Organizational, listening, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills, including MS Office applications, customer relationship management (CRM) programs, online banking applications, document management software and other related applications.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with other team members to service all aspects of client needs.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members’ education, growth and development.
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time)
Find out why our team members choose Compeer Financial by watching this video.
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates, please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers.
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.