Do you have the passion to provide expert guidance to our members?
Do you want to create an outstanding experience?
Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
We are excited for you to apply for our Credit Analyst position in Little Chute, WI. This position is an integral part of our team that provides credit analysis expertise on medium to large complex agricultural loan requests to help ensure sound comprehensive decisions are made. All analysts assist the Commercial Lenders with loan origination, servicing and monitoring.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic, values and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
Our $10 billion portfolio of customers, ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses, provides our employees with a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly-respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country.
- Prepare financial analysis on medium to large agricultural loan requests and assist the VP of Credit in the analysis of larger, more complex requests.
- Analyze moderately sized mortgage and commercial loan requests as well as assisting the preparation of loan narratives.
- Assist the Loan Officers with loan servicing and monitoring loan conditions.
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business administration, finance, or related field.
- Must be methodical, consistent, and capable in loan analysis.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Relevant analytical, communication and problem-solving experience.
- General knowledge of loan products and credit operations as well as farm production methods, products and business management.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs
- Student debt repayment program
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter
Please visit the GreenStone website at