AgSouth Farm Credit, ACA is looking for a Credit Analyst to work with the sales team to perform credit administration, analyze financials, and monitor various loan packages. The successful candidate will partner with the Association’s sales team to support the AgSouth’s mission to provide financing opportunities to our customers in the rural and agricultural community.
Position Location: The successful candidate can be located in one of the following offices:
Madison, GA; Thomaston, GA; Carrollton, GA; or Greenville, GA
Deadline to Apply: October 27, 2021
• Prepare complete loan packages independently for small to mid-size loans and determine if the financial profile of the borrower meets underwriting standards.
• Develop loan structures and risk control measures to mitigate undue risk in transactions.
• Utilize internal information systems to prepare reports for management.
• Prepare credit and security documents.
• Develop and analyze all types of credit information.
• Service an existing loan portfolio.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to be assertive and decisive in arriving at sound business decisions which serve the best interest of the borrower and the Association.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member under minimal supervision.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Contributes to building and maintaining a positive team atmosphere.
• Focus on problem solving skills with solutions-driven results.
• Current awareness of economic developments and production technology affecting agriculture in the region.
• Organizational Skills
• Communication (Verbal and Written)
• Detail Oriented
• Customer Focused
• Priority Setting/Time Management
• Problem Solving
• No experience required.
• 5 - 7 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or an equivalent field required.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. AgSouth reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
Why work for AgSouth Farm Credit?
AgSouth is a part of the National Farm Credit System who supports the financial needs of rural communities. We recognize that happy employees create happy customers, and we work to give our employees the tools they need to succeed. We provide competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, 401(k) matching and career and professional development programs.
AgSouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.