High Plains Farm Credit, ACA
The Farm Credit System is a unique entity, a network of nationally connected, locally owned financial cooperatives. Since 1916, Farm Credit has been devoted to agricultural financing and is the largest single provider of agricultural credit in the United States. High Plains Farm Credit is a member of the Farm Credit System and services $1.5 billion of loans. High Plains Farm Credit’s vision is to be the preferred source of agricultural financing.
High Plains Farm Credit is currently recruiting a Credit Analyst – Capital Markets. The ideal candidate should demonstrate initiative, analytical skills, maturity, and should be able to work in a team-oriented environment. Candidates should have strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Effectively support the Capital Markets Manager and the Capital Markets function.
- Collect, verify, and analyze financial and related data to establish creditworthiness.
- Perform credit analysis including balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, and other analysis necessary to evaluate capital, capacity, and collateral factions.
- Communication with internal and external customers throughout application and loan process.
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural, business administration, accounting, finance, or related field.
- 1-3 years of related experience performing similar functions.
- Agricultural background or aptitude is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Jobs@HighPlainsFarmCredit.com.