July 30, 2020
August 19, 2020
- Provide efficient, accurate, and timely credit delivery and service. Process loan applications and renewals, issue receipts and disbursements, maintain accurate, up-to-date loan files, may close loans and input data.
- Enhance overall branch operations through efficient administrative support.
- Prepare, copy and/or distribute various reports, newsletters, minutes, etc. for the Credit department. Provide administrative support to the SVP’s Credit and other credit department employees.
- Responsible for execution of assigned internal controls and other compliance responsibilities for both internal controls and regulation compliance.
- Provide timely submission of Agribank prior approvals using loan approval application. Follow-up with branches for required information and act as resource for submission process. Act as resource and provide expertise for EmPower Loan Origination System changes such as Credit Class, Risk Rating, LGD and other maintenance updates.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships by providing quality, front-line service. Within assigned scope of responsibility, ensure timely, thorough, and responsive service that exceeds customer expectations. Respond to moderately complex requests and inquires, solve problems, and resolve customer concerns and complaints.
- Process servicing documents and file all legal documentation necessary to service loans prior to and following negotiated settlements. Prepare accurate legal and other documentation for approved workout agreements and restructures. After closing, assure settlements, restructures, and other related servicing activities can be executed quickly or legal collection actions are initiated in compliance with policy, procedure, and law.
- Obtain a firm grasp of AgCountry’s Customer Relationship Management System. Input and update into Customer Relationship Management System directly as customer’s feedback on material matters are communicated and/or as directed by supervisors.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Associate Degree (AA) or equivalent related business experience.
- 3 - 5 years of administrative experience in a lending environment or equivalent.
- Knowledge of loan products, services, credit operations, loan origination and loan accounting systems.
- Proven customer service skills; ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Working knowledge of farm operations, the agriculture industry, accounting principles and practices, and credit processing.
- Strong organizational skills and solid oral and written communication skills.