AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $39 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Finance, apply today!
AgFirst maintains a Capital Markets portfolio, which consists of participations from affiliated Associations as well as loans originated by other Farm Credit System institutions, commercial banks and other financial institutions. The Credit Information and Servicing group provides analytical support, covenant monitoring, and servicing of AgFirst portfolio loans.
The Credit Information Analyst produces high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines, and procedures. The Analyst will be assigned a portfolio and must ensure that the Bank receives all post close documents, as well as, ensuring that Borrowers remain in compliance with financial reporting requirements and financial covenants. Additionally, the Analyst will assist Production Credit Analyst and Capital Markets Officers as needed. This position will develop candidates into valued technical experts, essential to maintaining the integrity of AgFirst’s loan portfolio. AgFirst recognizes the value of this position and offers a stable work environment that prioritizes regular training, a dynamic team structure, and management support.
- Analyze and review of AgFirst portfolio loan documentation
- Ensure that AgFirst receives all post-close documentation including but not limited to Credit Agreements, Security Agreements, appraisals, UCCs, and mortgages/deeds of trust
- Create and maintain Loan Servicing Plans for AgFirst portfolio loans
- Analyze financial statements to assess borrower compliance with loan terms and conditions
- Audits assigned portfolio to ensure that AgFirst remains in compliance with internal and external regulations
- Completed annual risk rating review of AgFirst’s borrowers
- Review and spread corporate financial statements in Moody's CreditLens and Excel
- Prepare peer group analysis tables
- Monitor derivative counterparty third-party ratings
- Analyze Loan actions originated by Associations that require AgFirst prior approval
- Analyze servicing loan actions for AgFirst portfolio loans
- Provide general analytical and servicing support to AgFirst Lending Department
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree with an emphasis in Accounting/Finance/Business
- Thorough understanding of GAAP accounting and how to read and interpret corporate financial statements (audits, reviews, accrual based statements, etc)
- Careful attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative
- Ability to endure a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel