Credit Information & Servicing Intern
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agriculture lender with over $42 billion in assets, has an exciting opportunity available for a Credit Information & Analysis Intern. The internship experience at the Bank is designed to partner with students by creating a stimulating learning experience through working on real projects that impact the business. If you are interested in elevating your career, you should consider an opportunity with us!
The Credit Information & Servicing Intern will focus mainly on completing an analysis and update of financial and collateral information for the Bank's loan portfolio. This involves reading and interpreting corporate financial information and collateral data, calculating metrics and ratios, making conclusions about data and keying that data into supporting software.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree with emphasis in Finance/Accounting/Business
- Thorough understanding of GAAP accounting and how to read and interpret corporate financial statements(audits, reviews, accrual based statements)
- Careful attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative
- Ability to endure fast paced environment and multi-task
- Proficiency in the us e of Microsoft Office, especially Excel