As a key member of the Credit team, you will be part of AgriBank’s mission to support the people who feed the world. As an intern in the Credit department, you will be broadly exposed to all facets of Commercial and Wholesale Lending functions and have the opportunity to work with various teams across the organization. This could be your opportunity to join a company where you are able to perform meaningful work and have an amazing internship experience. Position will commence in the spring or summer of 2020. Join us today!
- Candidate should be a sophomore, junior or senior pursuing a bachelor's degree in agricultural business or related field
- Must have strong detail orientation and proficient skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work with multiple individuals throughout the organization
- Skill in analyzing data and information to formulate logical and objective conclusions
- Passion for gaining knowledge of the agricultural industry and Farm Credit System
- Ability to travel as needed
- Assist teams to improve risk rating models and portfolio data management by industry
- Work with credit teams to assist in the analysis, monitoring and review of large/complex agricultural companies, Farm Credit System entities and industries
- Compile research and findings and present recommendations to senior management
- Appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of AgriBank’s systems and data
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by clicking on the following link:
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact us through the following methods: Phone: 651-282-8647 or Mail: AgriBank, Attn: Talent Recruiting, 30 E 7th Street, Suite 1600, St. Paul, MN 55101.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
AgriBank FCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/W/D/V) dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.