GreenStone Farm Credit Services is a $12+ billion financial services institution with over 600 employees in 35 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
We are looking for a Credit Intern in one of our Wisconsin branches: Little Chute, Clintonville, Manitowoc, Coleman, or Sturgeon Bay. The internship will run from approximately February 2023, until August 25, 2023. Some travel may be required.
Primary Responsibilities may include:
- Working with a regional credit analyst to gain experience with Credit underwriting.
- Utilize GreenStone systems to gather, analyze, and present data related to the necessary projects within established timeframes.
- Work extensively with Microsoft Excel to input, analyze, and present the information to complete the projects.
- Stay up to date on agricultural industries as well as country wide agriculture news.
- Assist Credit Leadership with department reports.
- Current sophomore, junior or senior pursuing a degree in Agriculture, Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Background in Agriculture is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products.
- Must have a 3.00 GPA or higher