Location: Rochester, MN / Mankato, MN / Lakeville, MN / Baldwin, WI
Provides loan servicing on all loans and leases for the Risk Asset Unit including payments, disbursements, related services set-up and monitoring, dairy assignments, insurance, loan closings and set-ups, and/or other accounting procedures and problems. Determines appropriate documentation and prepares all loan servicing actions. Processes and verifies accounting for all servicing actions. Monitors and processes pre-foreclosure notices, prepares packages for outside law firms to initiate the foreclosure notice process, and prepares sheriff sale bids. May also perform various administrative duties for team members within the department.
- Client Service and Support – Communicates with clients, in-person, over the phone or in written correspondence, to answer general questions pertaining to the client’s loans and/or insurance. Provides payoff information, receives payments, issues receipts and resolves issues. Coordinates Special Credit insurance. Collaborates with internal departments and outside counsel to support RAU activities;
- Loan Servicing/Accounting – Tracks progress of service actions from receipt to completion and ensures proper documentation. Monitors and reviews delinquent real estate taxes. Calculates payoffs. Processes assigned loans in the system and coordinates with accounting or AgriBank, when applicable. Coordinates LSI Insurance on all RAU accounts;
- Loan Documentation – Verifies accounting with loan documentation after loan closing. Proofs documents prepared by others;
- Reports – Gathers and assembles information to provide useful reports to the RAU department. May complete reports for the Board of Directors;
- Administrative Duties – May complete a variety of administrative duties including correspondence, creating forms, maintaining client files, filing documents, updating CRM, supporting electronic filing and processes, preparing and distributing mail, etc.
- High school diploma or GED;
- 3 - 7 years related administrative experience in a lending environment;
- Knowledge of credit procedures, UCC filings and maintenance, real estate and chattel security lending requirements and consumer lending laws;
- Insurance knowledge, training or experience is beneficial;
- Knowledge of association’s loan accounting systems and Microsoft Office software applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, organization and interpersonal skills.
On July 1, 2017 AgStar Financial Services, Badgerland Financial and 1st Farm Credit Services joined together as Compeer Financial, strengthening our commitment to the agricultural community.
Compeer Financial, headquartered in Sun Prairie, WI, exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America like never before. If you are interested in empowering those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities, we invite you to learn more about our organization. We are looking for innovative, dynamic and collaborative team members to join our team.
We offer great benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Training and development programs
- Qualified candidates please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers.
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.