High Plains Farm Credit is currently recruiting a Credit Support Specialist to service customers in our Ness City branch office. This position performs general clerical duties and assists with loan servicing functions. This position contributes to the success of High Plains Farm Credit by providing exceptional customer service and providing general support for the branch office team.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with customers, prospects and visitors.
- Provide consistent quality service, which is timely, thorough and responsive to customer expectations.
- Handle daily customer monetary transaction processing.
- Responsible for branch office monetary accounting activities and funds deposit.
- Provide general support for the branch office team and work in a team environment.
- Working relationships: frequent interaction with area professionals including real estate agents, commercial bankers and others in the normal course of business.
- High School diploma or equivalent, with an Associate’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of related office experience performing similar functions.
- Proficient in generating highly accurate work, organizing and prioritizing duties.
- Knowledge and experience with basic accounting skills.
- Farm background with related practical experience preferred.