Join the Farm Credit of Western Oklahoma team as Credit Support and play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction and building long-lasting relationships. Farm Credit of Western Oklahoma serves 23 counties in Central and Western Oklahoma with eight branch locations. This position will based in the Anadarko branch location. Farm Credit of Western Oklahoma believes in providing opportunities for its employees to advance within the organization. Advancement potential is targeted to an individual’s ambition, determination and demonstrated ability to perform the duties assigned.
Job Purpose and Scope:
Serves as support for the Branch Manager and Loan Officers. Duties will vary depending upon staffing in the branch office and the working style of the branch lending staff. The primary scope of this position is to support business development efforts by providing excellent and knowledgeable customer service as a first line of customer contact either by in-person contact or telephone support. Additionally, this position will perform loan administration and other office administration on a daily basis.
- Answers phone calls professionally and timely
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Greets customers and visitors promptly and courteously and ensures needs are met
- Responds to customer inquiries or directs customer to the appropriate staff member providing prompt assistance to ensure their needs are met. Follow up and/or provide additional assistance as needed.
- Enters and updates customer information
- Initiates wire transfers
- Requests funding and disbursements from Cash Desk
- Enters and maintains insurance records
- Sends original loan documents to Collateral Custodian
- Works with customers on loan servicing actions including collecting signed documentation and fees
- Process loan payments
- Scans loan documents
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Degree in accounting, business, finance or related field preferred or 5 + years of relevant experience.
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and wish to be considered for this position, please forward a current resume to: email@example.com
Farm Credit of Western Oklahoma is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.