January 8, 2021
January 28, 2021
- Assist loan officers/relationship managers in gathering thorough and complete financial information from customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Produce financial packages which will be used for credit decisions.
- Accurately and efficiently key financial information into credit analysis software.
- Assemble balance sheets and historical earnings statements from information gathered.
- Serve as resource person at branch in providing support of credit analysis software.
- Provide administrative support to branch operations and financial services departments.
- Role may have some additional duties in the support of hail and multi-peril insurance.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree in business administration, economics, accounting, agriculture or related field.
- Zero to two years experience in agricultural credit and operations or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others; strong teamwork and coordination skills.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and commercial banking preferred.
- Ability to input basic financial information into credit analysis software.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform tasks during periods of high stress and workload.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to use various technical applications and software.
- General knowledge of agriculture.