As a key member of the Wholesale Lending team, you will be part of AgriBank’s mission to support the people who feed the world. As a Credit Underwriter Reviewer, you will collaborate with key stakeholders at AgriBank and the District Associations, to create and author credit actions that will fulfill the funding and credit needs of District owners/Associations. In addition, you will review individual Association loan files and internal credit review programs to determine the integrity and reliability of asset classification and credit administration. Lastly, you will engage with AgriBank District Associations to understand their needs, provide feedback to AgriBank staff, and ensure that Bank solutions and services align with the Associations expectations.
This is a great opportunity! Are you ready for a rewarding career where you can make an impact? Join us today!
Other duties will include:
- Analyze and monitor trends in financial performance, credit quality and capital adequacy for District Associations ranging in size from $60 million to $30 billion
- Work with the Association CEO, CFO, and CCO for special credit-related requests
- Develop, build, and maintain relationships with District leadership teams and within the Bank
- Interact with System Regulator (FCA) and provide various credit reports throughout the year on all District Associations
- Participate in Wholesale Loan Collateral Monitoring credit reviews of District Associations and other financial institutions (OFIs)
Minimum Qualifications and Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, finance, or business
- 5 years related experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
- Strong background in credit analysis, loan structuring, and credit administration
- Strong knowledge of credit underwriting including, but not limited to, FCA Regulations, AgriBank Lending Manual, and Combined System Risk Rating Guidance
- Proven ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Experience and discernment in managing adverse or contentious situations and relationships
- Experience in dealing with distressed credits (including collections and litigation scenarios)
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and organizational skills
- Proven, effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in the use of various computer based applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Developed interpersonal skills and behavior
- Developed negotiation skills and ability to influence using facts and objectivity
- Ability to communicate effectively under adverse or contentious circumstances
- The level of the job will be determined based on the candidate’s relevant work experience and skills, in which job functions and level of responsibility could vary
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by clicking on the following link:
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact us through the following methods: Phone: 651-282-8647 or Mail: AgriBank, Attn: Talent Recruiting, 30 E 7th Street, Suite 1600, St. Paul, MN 55101.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
AgriBank FCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/W/D/V) dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.