GreenStone Farm Credit Services is over an $11 billion financial services institution with over 500 employees in 36 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
We are looking for a Crop Insurance Intern in our East Lansing, MI corporate office. The Internship will run from May 10th, 2021 through August 27th, 2021. Some travel will be required.
- Review insured’s acreage reports with information obtained from the insured or FSA
- Process, input and upload the updated acreage report into the insurance provider’s system
- Manage internal document storage and recordkeeping in CRM and OnBase
- Download, print and mail fall production reports to insured
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Sophomore Status or above
- 3.00 GPA is required
- Interest or experience working in the agricultural sector