CPT & Pre-Opt candidates invited to apply.
This is a paid internship; however, the intern must provide their own housing and transportation. Business related transportation and expenses will be paid by the organization. This intern will work full-time throu gh the summer of 2024. The internship is located out of our Waite Park, MN office location.
Compeer Financial is seeking collaborative, innovative and dynamic professionals to be a part of our Top Workplace culture!
Tell me more about this opportu nity.
This internship will work with the Crop Insurance team to process and service multi-peril crop insurance (MPCI), crop hail and other insurance policies. This is a paid internship, however students must provide their own housing and transportation. Business related transportation and expenses will be paid by the organization.
- Develop working knowledge of crop insurance products.
- Data entry into AIP systems.
- Produce, assemble and mail marketing material to clients.
- Protect client confidentiality and integrity of Compeer client data.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business or a related field.
- Knowledge of agriculture and agricultural operations is preferred.
- Efficient, accurate, detail oriented.
- Proficient with multiple forms of techn ology and software including Microsoft applications.
- Ability to deliver high quality products and services.
- Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers and team leader.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members’ education, growth and development.
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time)
Find out why our team members choose Compeer Financial by watching this video.
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates, please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers.
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.