April 15, 2019
May 6, 2019
- Deliver effective crop insurance and life insurance services to AgCountry customers and potential customers. Bring value to the customer and manage the business relationship at the customer level.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of and expertise in all insurance products available from AgCountry, plus all related AgCountry eligibility regulations.
- Use a consultative sales method to team with the loan officer to sell the integrated package of financial services, specializing in insurance, to new and existing customers.
- Provide technical training and direction for branch product processing in the area of insurance. Assure all technical aspects of insurance processing and tracking are completed timely, accurately, and in compliance with all policy and procedures.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of all AgCountry products.
- Make a valuable contribution to team objectives and goals by sharing knowledge and information, respecting the ideas and opinions of others, and taking responsibility to be an active team participant.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business, or related field.
- Entry to five years of related experience preferred.
- Current crop insurance agent license with strong working level knowledge of insurance products preferred but not required.
- Solid knowledge of the insurance industry and all insurance products and services.
- High level of technical skills to support computer applications, programs and software.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relations skills.