Crop Insurance Specialist
April 6, 2021
May 6, 2021
- Learn and develop a full understanding of all insurance products available from AgCountry, plus all related AgCountry eligibility regulations. This product knowledge will eventually result in the ability to: 1) communicate clearly to customers how our various products match up with their needs; 2) package AgCountry products in a contract that fits the customers’ needs; 3) understand how AgCountry products compete with those of our competitors. Review customer insurance policies to determine possible improvements to coverage, provide customers with various options, and lead customers to select the best coverage for their operation.
- Progress to a commitment to the sales and marketing goals of the branch, the insurance department, and AgCountry. Participate as a contributing member of a goal-oriented team whose objective is customer service and satisfaction. Begin the progression to be able to work with loan officers to develop customer prospect lists, to contact prospects, and to meet new client sales goals. Develop into an additional branch insurance resource person, whether on field calls or in the office, and market to present customers through outstanding service and delivery. Learn how to assist with individual and group product training and customer meetings, making presentations when requested, and contribute to branch and department marketing and business plans. Develop sales/marketing competence by participating in AgCountry supported training courses.
- Develop and maintain positive customer and community relationships by providing accurate, timely, and quality service. Be effective, responsive, and courteous in communications with customers to encourage feedback on the quality of products and services and ensure effective follow-up on leads. Learn how to take ownership in customer problems and concerns until they are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. Enhance AgCountry image and reputation as a professional, quality provider of insurance products.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Zero to two years of related experience.
- Well developed analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relations skills.