- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 3 or more years of experience in loan support operations, loan customer service, or experience deemed equivalent at the discretion of Capital Farm Credit.
- Experience in administrative support functions.
- Good standing in current and/or previous employment.
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Develops and organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system. This may include input and spreading of financial information on routine and more complex loans, such as balance sheets, tax returns and data required to generate accurate credit scores.
- Examines loan applications for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists with the closing of loans.
- Ensures closing documents are accurate and complete.
- Maintains an informational knowledge of association product offerings.
- Provides excellent customer service on a routine basis.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information.
- Administers Enterprise Content processes for the Association.
- Maintains knowledge and demonstrates ability to use IT systems used in lending and office administration.
- General knowledge of documentation requirements for title policies, deeds of trust, and collateral.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of accounting and financial systems.
- Basic to moderate skill set in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to operate office machinery (copiers, scanners, faxes, etc.)
- Familiarity with standard office filing systems.
- General knowledge of loan legal documents.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.