Customer Relationship Specialist
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses with over $7 billion in total assets and nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices and are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System.
We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value and family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive goals-based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 3 or more years of experience in loan support operations, loan customer service, or experience deemed equivalent at the discretion of Capital Farm Credit.
- Experience in administrative support functions.
- Good standing in current and/or previous employment.
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Develops and organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system. This may include input and spreading of financial information on routine and more complex loans, such as balance sheets, tax returns and data required to generate accurate credit scores.
- Examines loan applications for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists with the closing of loans.
- Ensures closing documents are accurate and complete.
- Maintains an informational knowledge of association product offerings.
- Provides excellent customer service on a routine basis.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information.
- Administers Enterprise Content processes for the Association.
- Maintains knowledge and demonstrates ability to use IT systems used in lending and office administration.
- General knowledge of documentation requirements for title policies, deeds of trust, and collateral.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of accounting and financial systems.
- Basic to moderate skill set in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to operate office machinery (copiers, scanners, faxes, etc.)
- Familiarity with standard office filing systems.
- General knowledge of loan legal documents.
- April 12, 2019
- Position will be posted until filled, until sufficient candidates are reviewed to ensure a qualified selection can be made, or until closed at the discretion of the Association.
- A completed application and resume are required.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.