August 12, 2019
August 28, 2019
- Present a professional and welcoming image of AgCountry to customers, office visitors, and callers. Responsibilities may include opening/closing the office, answering the telephone, maintaining the reception area, office mail, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Ensure timely, thorough, and responsive service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Establish and continue open communication with customers to enable identification of needs and expectations. Represent AgCountry as a provider of a broad range of financial services, and refer to appropriate team members for follow-up.
- Obtain a firm grasp of AgCountry’s Customer Relationship Management System.
- Enhance overall branch operations through efficient administrative support.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- High school degree.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to utilize computer technology and a wide variety of software, including word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize in order to balance competing demands for time and attention.