October 11, 2019
October 30, 2019
- Present a professional and welcoming image of AgCountry to customers, office visitors, and callers. Responsibilities may include opening/closing the office, answering the telephone, maintaining the reception area, office mail, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Ensure timely, thorough, and responsive service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Establish and continue open communication with customers to enable identification of needs and expectations. Represent AgCountry as a provider of a broad range of financial services, and refer to appropriate team members for follow-up.
- Provide efficient, accurate, and timely credit delivery and service. Process loan applications and renewals, issue receipts and disbursements, maintain accurate, up-to-date loan files, may close loans and input data. Monitor branch delinquencies. Input and monitor the fee tracking process and other financial service products and services.
- Provide administrative and technical support to the AgCountry insurance department which includes scheduling appointments, preparing files for appointments, maintaining customer files, keying and printing of forms/reports and scanning and proofing of insurance documents.
- Obtain a firm grasp of AgCountry’s Customer Relationship Management System.
- Enhance overall branch operations through efficient administrative support.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree and related business experience.
- 1 to 3 years of administrative experience in a lending environment or equivalent.
- Proven customer service skills; ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to utilize office machines, computer technology and a wide variety of software, including word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Strong organizational skills and solid oral and written communication skills.