Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Central Texas Farm Credit, ACA is a financial institution that provides loans for agriculture, agribusiness, as well as farm and ranch real estate. The institution is headquartered in Early and has seven branch offices located in Brady, Early, Coleman, Comanche, Haskell, San Angelo, and San Saba which service 20 counties in central Texas. We have been part of the Farm Credit System, the national source of financing for agriculture and rural America, for more than 100 years and have total assets in excess of $500 million.
Job Purpose and Scope:
Serves as support for branch manager and loan officers in the branch office. Duties will vary depending upon staffing in the branch office and the working style of the branch lending staff. The primary scope of this position is to support business development efforts by providing excellent and knowledgeable customer service as a first line of customer contact either by in-person contact or telephone support. Additionally, this position will perform loan administration, content management, and other office administration on a daily basis.
- Answers phone calls professionally and timely
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Greets customers and visitors promptly and courteously and ensures needs are met
- Responds to customer inquiries or directs customer to someone for prompt assistance and ensures needs are met. If further follow up or assistance is needed, meets deadlines in furnishing information.
- Enters and updates customer information
- Enters loan applications
- Initiates wire transfers
- Requests funding and disbursements from Cash Operations
- Enters and maintains insurance records
- Sends original loan documents to Collateral Custodian
- Works with customers on loan servicing actions including collecting signed documentation and fees.
- Collects loan payments, scans and uploads payment checks. Provides documentation to Cash Operations for payment application.
- Gets customers set up on Ag Banking Online (ABOL) and provides support when necessary.
- Scans loan documents into the content management system.
Summary of Desired/Required Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent with 6 months or more of experience in the field or in a related area, preferably including some customer service relationship work.
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and wish to be considered for this position, please forward a current resume along with salary history to:
Central Texas Farm Credit, ACA
P.O. Box 3200
Early, Texas 76803
ATTENTION – Travis McKinney, Chief Credit Officer
Fax No. (325) 643-5564
This position is currently open and will close upon filling.
At the sole discretion of Central Texas Farm Credit, individuals with less than minimum experience requirements may be considered with the position adjusted to a commensurate title.