Customer Service Representative
September 14, 2021
October 6, 2021
- Present a professional and welcoming image of AgCountry to customers, office visitors, and callers. Ascertain their needs, assist them, and/or direct them to the appropriate resource for assistance. Responsibilities may include receipting of funds from customers, opening and closing the office, answering the telephone, maintaining the reception area, office mail, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Within assigned scope of responsibility, ensure timely, thorough, and responsive service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Establish and continue open communication with customers to enable identification of needs and expectations. Represent AgCountry as a provider of a broad range of financial services, and refer to appropriate team members for follow-up. Recognize the importance of effective sales and marketing to AgCountry growth and profitability.
- Obtain a firm grasp of AgCountry’s Customer Relationship Management System. Input and update into Customer Relationship Management System directly as customers’ feedback on material matters are communicated and/or as directed by supervisors.
- Enhance overall branch operations through efficient clerical support.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- High school degree.
- Tact, pleasant disposition, ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to utilize computer technology and a wide variety of software, including word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize in order to balance competing demands for time and attention.
- Basic understanding of farm financial services.
- Completion of a two-year administrative program.